Nothing
I just want to have my post shoot as fast as I hit search in the Address bar.
A one button enter
I can type a search and hit the enter button
a simple concept
so simple I do not understand why it takes me so long to reach over and click the mouse
I want to post a comment then hit enter
Rapid wall feed.
Perhaps I should review what I say before I post
like adding a period.
I do no care.
I just want an enter button
An enter button
To rapid post spam.
Twitter does not do it.
Why not?
Do they not know? or is it because they cannot control their users?
The Internet Anti-Spam Movement.
I cannot wait a lifetime to post things on a website.
Nothing
ReplyDeleteI just want to have my post shoot as fast as I hit search in the Address bar.
ReplyDeleteA one button enter
ReplyDeleteI can type a search and hit the enter button
ReplyDeletea simple concept
ReplyDeleteso simple I do not understand why it takes me so long to reach over and click the mouse
ReplyDeleteI want to post a comment then hit enter
ReplyDeleteRapid wall feed.
ReplyDeletePerhaps I should review what I say before I post
ReplyDeletelike adding a period.
ReplyDeleteI do no care.
ReplyDeleteI just want an enter button
ReplyDeleteAn enter button
ReplyDeleteTo rapid post spam.
ReplyDeleteTwitter does not do it.
ReplyDeleteWhy not?
ReplyDeleteDo they not know? or is it because they cannot control their users?
ReplyDeleteThe Internet Anti-Spam Movement.
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait a lifetime to post things on a website.
ReplyDelete