Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How I became Chrome Wizard

I am the Chrome Wizard.  I was once a White Wizard; usually one must die in order to become a White Wizard.  A Grey Wizard becomes a White Wizard when an act of sacrificing ones life for a noble cause is done.  

I however, found the Elixir of Life and thus could not be killed.  When I completed a heroic act sacrificing my life, I remained alive.

When my situation was presented to the Council of White Wizardry they shouted, "The rules clearly state that in order to become a White Wizard you must first die!"

I said back, "How can I possibly become a White Wizard if I cannot die?"  They looked at me in grim pity and said, "Sorry, unfortunately rules are rules."

This was clearly an unfair situation where I was unrewarded for both finding the elixir of life, and sacrificing myself for the greater good of society.

Finally, the Primordial Wizard appeared and with a stern voice said, "HE SHALL BECOME A WHITE WIZARD!"  BAM!  Like that, I was now a White Wizard.  It was like a lightening bolt came down from the heavens and struck my body into the empowerment of White Wizardry.  My hair instantly turned white and I felt as if I had reached a higher level of enlightenment.  

The Primordial Wizard is the king of all wizards.  He has ultimate power to rule the wizard community.  When this happened the other White Wizards looked in disbelief.  For this was the first time that anyone had entered their world of wizardry without first dying.  They acted as if they were in some higher level of white wizardry and made me feel like an outcast.  To be honest, I think they were just jealous that they did not find the Elixir of Life.

I was fed up with the other White Wizards!  I did not like their cliquish behavior so I decided to become the Chrome Wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment